The Journey

Hello Everyone!

Tonight is my final night in upstate NY before leaving my friends and family to go work for Cisco in Morrisville, NC. People keep asking me if I am scared or nervous and the answer is both yes, and no. Of course I am excited about the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the country if not the world. But I'm finding it hard to leave behind my entire family even if its for only 9 months. Of course I will be back to visit in February and perhaps a few more times. I really hope you all get a chance to read about my current adventures in this country and learn some information about what going on CO-OP is really like. I am open to all questions and invite you to email me with said questions. I wish everybody a happy new year, and when I get my website up and running there will be even more to see! Have a great day everybody!!

Warm Regards,

Tim Mumford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campus Career Information Session - Square

ITWS Students Compete in the 2011 NY Business Plan Competition